Read / Unread

Jim

Oct 1, 2013, 5:50:32 AM10/1/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes, after marking an item as "read", it appears again later as unread either as a duplicated post or the original post showing as "unread".  This happens irrespective of whether I mark the post read by clicking the "X" on the title bar or by clicking the "mark all read" button.  There are currently two such posts on my feeds at the moment. Although there is no "X" in the title bar, the feed shows 2 items unread.  If I click "mark all read", the unread items will reduce to zero.  By clicking "refresh all", back it goes to 2!!  Is this a known issue, and is there any workaround?

Hecktarzuli

Oct 4, 2013, 9:23:20 PM10/4/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Yes that's a classic problem where 2 feed items are more or less exactly the same (using standard methods of differentiation)..  This is fixed in v3, but that's ways out.

--

---