Long intervals, weekday check, mark feed as read on title click

Barbara Romanowski

Mar 12, 2015, 8:50:00 PM3/12/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I found Slick RSS to be near perfect for my uses, and I have a couple ideas for improvement.

- Please allow more than 9999 minutes as the update interval. I wanted to put 10080 there--a full week. I only use RSS content on weekends.

- The preferred way for me (instead of an update every week) would be an update every n minutes, but only on selected days of week. But I suppose it's more complicated to implement and a rather specific use than just changing the maximum length of an input field.

- An option to mark a whole feed as read upon clicking feed's title on the list would be nice. It'd be simpler than having to click 'mark as read' on the other side of the screen.