Is this bug ?

0xC0FFEE

Nov 9, 2012, 1:13:47 PM11/9/12
to sleep-de...@googlegroups.com
$x = (12 - 1) x (0 + 4) / 2; println($x);  this expression output 1111. but Real answer is 22. So it's maybe bug.

Raphael Mudge

Nov 19, 2012, 1:11:39 PM11/19/12
to sleep-de...@googlegroups.com
I answered this on the Armitage bug tracker. This is not a bug because
x is a repetition operator, not a multiplication operator. * is for
multiplication. Sorry I missed the original message to this list. I
moderate all new users to prevent spam in our otherwise sleepy
village.

-- Raphael

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM, 0xC0FFEE <mod....@gmail.com> wrote:
> $x = (12 - 1) x (0 + 4) / 2; println($x); this expression output 1111. but
> Real answer is 22. So it's maybe bug.
>
> --
> -----
>
> The Sleep Scripting Project: http://sleep.dashnine.org/

Kai Windle

Nov 19, 2012, 3:48:57 PM11/19/12
to sleep-de...@googlegroups.com

Sorry been busy with real life and work I still to this day drop on the irc channel and point the odd person to the sleep website, I hope to one day continue the irc work I had started (don't know if you remember at all)

Regards

Kai
(Drakx)