Philips hue wake up light alarm

Leone

Feb 16, 2018, 10:00:42 AM2/16/18
to Sleep as Android
So the only way to make my philips hue light turn on "before" the alarm goes off, is doing some backwards mental gymnastics to set the alarm at the time you want the lights to turn on, and they do a delay for when the "actual" alarm goes off with vibration and sounds.

This is fine and all, it works (wouldn't mind if it got fixed to a easier system) but i found another problem, as i use alarms throughout my day semi-regularly, i use the app for those small 20 ish min timers for when i cook, or time myself while studying, i found that i cant turn off phlips hue light per alarm, well so its seems atleast.

My question would be, is there a toggle feature per alarm for the smart light addon, and if not... can it be implemented, (Im not a big fan of having to use multiple alarm clock apps) and if it can be implemented can we have an ETA?

PS: i have seen it requested here before, but it would be really nice if you guys made the wake up light feature less of a hassle, and same here can he get an ETA?

Petr Nalevka

Feb 16, 2018, 11:43:03 AM2/16/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 16, 17:42
Hello, many thanks. Or an option is to use a long gentle volume increase so fore several minutes the alarm sound won't be hearable but light will already start.. this way you don't need to adjust your alarm times..

Many thanks for the other feature request..We will consider it and it may appear in one of the coming versions.

You may also consider to post your suggestion on your feature request forum at urbandroid.uservoice.com, or upvote it if it is already present..

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 16, 16:01

{#HS:525259103-58846#}

Leone

Feb 20, 2018, 6:58:55 AM2/20/18
to Sleep as Android

Petr Nalevka

Feb 20, 2018, 10:39:22 AM2/20/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 20, 16:39
Many thanks, we will work on this..

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup replied

Feb 20, 12:59