Ticwatch E and Heart Rate

D Tice

Feb 13, 2018, 11:41:25 PM2/13/18
to Sleep as Android
Hi,

Similar to another user, I have a Google Pixel XL with the Ticwatch E and the Heart Rate is not being captured by SaA. I have already checked that all permissions on the watch itself and the Pixel XL are enabled. Is there not a way for the app to verify that not only is Heart Rate monitoring is working properly? Similar to how you have sensor testing for other features like sonar, etc. Thanks in advance.

D Tice

Feb 14, 2018, 8:30:15 AM2/14/18
to Sleep as Android
Figured it out. Just uninstalled SaA from the watch and reinstalled. Heart rate data now shows up.