.mp3 File for "Sleep as Android" Ringtone?

Evan J Cosgrove

Mar 11, 2015, 9:19:12 PM3/11/15
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Within your application, there is a section of default ringtones under a "Sleep as Android" section, such as "Bird song," "Cuckcoo," "Cockcrow," etc. I was wondering: would it be possible that I could be sent the .mp3 file for the "Bird song" so I am able to use that ringtone for the ringtone alarm for the stock clock application on my phone? Your application has stopped working with my HTC One M8, so I am forced to use other means. However, I am unable to use my favorite ringtone "Bird song" because I am not able to select the ringtone through the default clock app on my phone.

Petr Nalevka

Mar 14, 2015, 2:49:33 PM3/14/15
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Petr replied

Mar 14, 19:49
Many thanks for your feedback. I can send the ringtones, but I'm really interested in the other part of the message. We don't have any fatal issues reported at the moment. What exactly is the problem on M8, what is not working, is there any crash you could send a debug report from?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Mar 12, 2:19
Within your application, there is a section of default ringtones under a "Sleep as Android" section, such as "Bird song," "Cuckcoo," "Cockcrow," etc. I was wondering: would it be possible that I could be sent the .mp3 file for the "Bird song" so I am able to use that ringtone for the ringtone alarm for the stock clock application on my phone? Your application has stopped working with my HTC One M8, so I am forced to use other means. However, I am unable to use my favorite ringtone "Bird song" because I am not able to select the ringtone through the default clock app on my phone.

{#HS:77233257-5954#}
Powered by Help Scout

Evan J Cosgrove

Mar 15, 2015, 6:06:33 PM3/15/15
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
I believe the reason you don't have my issue reported as a fatal issue is because I am using an alternative ROM on my rooted M8. Before I rooted my phone, I never had an issue with your application. I believe the issue arose strictly from the incompatibility with the ROM. The issue occurs whenever an alarm goes off in your app. Instead of playing the ringtone sound and allowing me to "snooze" "dismiss" etc, the whole application just crashes without playing the ringtone sound. This happens every time I try to set an alarm. I can send you another crash report but I believe I have sent you a few in the past.
Aside from that, what method would be easiest for you to send me the ringtone? Thank you for being a responsive dev and working with your user base.

Petr Nalevka

Mar 15, 2015, 7:04:06 PM3/15/15
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Petr replied

Mar 16, 0:02
Hello, did you end a debug report from the crash. In fact we are seeing a specific report only form M8 but did not find a cause. May it is a bug in the ROM. Is this ROM specific to M8?

Please contact me on pe...@nalevka.com for the ringtone.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Sleep as Android Googlegroup replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Mar 15, 23:06
I believe the reason you don't have my issue reported as a fatal issue is
because I am using an alternative ROM on my rooted M8. Before I rooted my
phone, I never had an issue with your application. I believe the issue
arose strictly from the incompatibility with the ROM. The issue occurs
whenever an alarm goes off in your app. Instead of playing the ringtone
sound and allowing me to "snooze" "dismiss" etc, the whole application just
crashes without playing the ringtone sound. This happens every time I try
to set an alarm. I can send you another crash report but I believe I have
sent you a few in the past.
Aside from that, what method would be easiest for you to send me the
ringtone? Thank you for being a responsive dev and working with your user
base.

cynthi...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2018, 12:11:40 PM1/27/18
to Sleep as Android
Hello!!!  I'm actually searching for the "Bird Song" mp3 also!!  did you get it Evan??
Message has been deleted