Fit 2 Support

Robert Schneeweis

Dec 25, 2016, 1:14:49 PM12/25/16
to Sleep as Android
Anyone able to get SaA working on a Fit2?  My wife and I just got them for Xmas and traded up from our S2's. I would love to see support for them. I tried to side load the app from my S2 and it threw all kinds of errors and made me factory reset. Was wondering if anyone else took a stab or has an idea.

Thanks

Jiri Richter

Dec 27, 2016, 7:06:58 AM12/27/16
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Dec 27, 13:06
Hello Sleep as Android,

we are having big issues with the Tizen platform. Samusng silently introduced a new doze-mode like feature which broke our app. Now we have done a complete rewrite to support Tizen and Gear devices for Sleep tracking. We are still in the middle of the release-testing iteration and thus we plan to introduce the new app for Gear Fit 2 and S3 after we are sure the new app is working.

Specifically for Gear Fit 2 - Samsung allows apps only from Samsung partners. We are currently negotiating our partner status to be able to release the app for Gear Fit 2.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team
Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Dec 25, 19:14
Anyone able to get SaA working on a Fit2? My wife and I just got them for Xmas and traded up from our S2's. I would love to see support for them. I tried to side load the app from my S2 and it threw all kinds of errors and made me factory reset. Was wondering if anyone else took a stab or has an idea.

Thanks

{#HS:296874472-26799#}

Jiri Richter

Sep 18, 2018, 6:19:31 PM9/18/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Sep 19, 0:19
Hi ,

Sleep as Android finally supports Gear Fit 2! Please read more on how to download it and how to use it at https://sleep.urbandroid.org/sleep-%E2%9D%A4-gear-fit-2.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.
For more help, check out Sleep as Android forum and the documentation.

Jiri replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com