How to rename a tag

Douglarac

Jun 7, 2015, 1:21:34 PM6/7/15
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I created a tag and I can't delete or rename. Is that possible?

Jiri Richter

Jun 7, 2015, 1:56:43 PM6/7/15
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Jiri replied

Jun 7, 19:56
Hi,

at this moment, the only way to delete a tag is to remove it from all associated records. If a custom tag is not assigned to any record, it will disappear. Then You can replace it with another. Unfortunately there is no easy way to e.g. correct a typo in the tag label.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jun 7, 19:21
Hi,

I created a tag and I can't delete or rename. Is that possible?

{#HS:96214461-7657#}
Powered by Help Scout

Petr Nalevka

Mar 1, 2021, 10:55:22 AM3/1/21
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Petr replied

Mar 1, 16:54
Hello,

sorry this took so long, but Sleep as Android now has a simple way to rename or delete tags from records.

Here is a video on how ti works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edhMVA3t1g

This is now in latest BETA version 20210301…

Would you be willing to test it?

Please first join our BETA Testers group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sleep-as-an-droid
That you can opt-into the BETA at the following address:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.urbandroid.sleep
or simply by visiting our Play Store listing and tapping "Join BETA"

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.
For more help, check out Sleep as Android forum and the documentation.

Follow us @UrbandroidTeam

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com