Need to utilize priority only do not disturb setting

Brenda Ketchel

Feb 12, 2018, 2:41:53 AM2/12/18
to Sleep as Android
Having Sleep as Android automatically set do not disturb sets alarms only, even if my preference in do not disturb is set to priority (allowing certain callers through). I need to have the capability for certain callers or repeat callers within 10 minutes to ring through. I really liked using the automatic setting because I didn't have to worry about forgetting to set it or turn it off, but I can't use it if there's not a way for certain calls to get through. For now I'm back manually setting do not disturb because I can set priority mode to allow ring through. Is there a way to make the program activate priority mode? If not, can the program be changed to have that option? I can't be the only one who needs it. I am on call for my 82 yr old mother in law. I need her to be able to reach me (as well as anyone else involved with her care) when she needs me, but I don't want to be awakened by every text message, calendar reminder, spam call, and whatever else makes noise on my phone.

Petr Nalevka

Feb 12, 2018, 5:23:28 AM2/12/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 12, 11:23
Hello, can you please use menu - report a bug and send us more details with the report?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 12, 8:42
[...]

{#HS:522371088-58638#}