Sleep Cycles and tracking

Santeri Rautamaa

Mar 1, 2018, 9:31:52 PM3/1/18
to Sleep as Android
Hello!

I've been using Sleep as Android for about a year, on and off, and currently have a Samsung Gear S3 wearable. I have two questions:

1. Why doesn't the app show the amount of sleep cycles anymore? It used to show the amount of cycles, "x5" for example, below the deep sleep percentage, but doesn't show it anymore. Is this normal?

2. Is it possible to use both sonar AND heart-rate monitoring? I currently use heart-rate monitoring with my Gear S3, but would it be possible to use sonar also with a combination of the phone and a wearable, or a combination of other hardware?

Thanks, and thanks for making such a great app!
Message has been deleted

Santeri Rautamaa

Mar 1, 2018, 9:51:09 PM3/1/18
to Sleep as Android
Also, I'm experiencing a problem:

The anti-snoring sound or vibration doesn't work. It doesn't make a sound, and it doesn't vibrate the wearable. Probably doesn't vibrate the phone either. I have turned snoring statistics on, and Anti-Snoring is set to "Both", volume is 100%. The problem is present in preview too; when I press Preview, it only vibrates the phone for half a second, but doesn't make the sound, and doesn't vibrate the wearable. When I choose only tongue click, nothing happens, and when I choose only vibrate, it only again vibrates the phone, not the wearable. When I'm listening to a night's sleep recording, I can sometimes hear a sound as in the phone speaker "turning on", but no tongue click is played, and no vibration.