Graph view

Gunnar

Feb 13, 2018, 6:48:18 AM2/13/18
to Sleep as Android
Hello,

In one of the recent updates the view was changed and I can no longer see the "movement" graphs in a list. I can only see the sleep phase graphs listed in the graph view.

I guess you prefer it this way, but can you please make it an option to show the movement graph type? From the movement graph I can see how I've slept while the phase graph is pretty useless to me (I have some problems with restless sleep and the phase graph just doesn't handle this very well. See my post from one year ago to see what I mean: "Graph shows deep sleep while I'm moving and sometimes awake").

Petr Nalevka

Feb 13, 2018, 7:52:05 AM2/13/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 13, 13:51
Hello, many thanks for your feedback. There is an option for that in settings - misc - graphs - sleep phases in list..

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 13, 12:48
Hello,

In one of the recent updates the view was changed and I can no longer see the "movement" graphs in a list. I can only see the sleep phase graphs listed in the graph view.

I guess you prefer it this way, but can you please make it an option to show the movement graph type? From the movement graph I can see how I've slept while the phase graph is pretty useless to me (I have some problems with restless sleep and the phase graph just doesn't handle this very well. See my post from one year ago to see what I mean: "Graph shows deep sleep while I'm moving and sometimes awake").

{#HS:523152407-58692#}

Gunnar

Feb 14, 2018, 3:47:57 AM2/14/18
to Sleep as Android
Thanks for the reply, but that option doesn't seem to do anything. If I turn it off it still shows phase graphs. Tried turning it off and on a few times, restarting the app, etc.

Petr Nalevka

Feb 15, 2018, 8:43:36 AM2/15/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 15, 14:43
Oh, sorry about that, found the issue. I'm releasing a fix to BETA just now...

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup replied

Feb 14, 9:48