Sleep Cloud Backup failed

Nathalie Schäffler

Feb 1, 2014, 5:42:57 AM2/1/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i bought the sleepcloud addon today, but it's not working.
I connected to sleepcloud and dropbox, but only dropbox is working.

I get the error
"Backup service
Backup failed for service SleepCloud, please try to reconnect in Sl..." (can't read more)

I tried to reconnect several times and turn off/on my phone again.
My Phone a Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini and i got the latest version off all addons from google play.

Is there something else i can do?

Martin Stava

Feb 1, 2014, 6:09:04 AM2/1/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for purchasing our application. Can you do the following right
after the back-up fails?
1) Go to settings -> Cloud back-up
2) Click on the "menu" icon and choose "Debug report".

Cheers,
Martin