combine two entries as one night?

Sam Sharma

Feb 7, 2018, 2:23:32 PM2/7/18
to Sleep as Android
I accidentally started & stopped the sleep tracking (my first night)

Is there any way in Sleep as Android or Sleepcloud to combine the 2 periods into one?

Sam Sharma

Feb 7, 2018, 2:32:26 PM2/7/18
to Sleep as Android
EDIT: while looking at the records on my phone I thought it was two segments, but on sleepcloud I now see it's three sessions, February 6 2020 to 2130, 2130 to 2248 then 2248 to 0304 (Feb 7)

Petr Nalevka

Feb 8, 2018, 10:55:34 AM2/8/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 8, 16:55
Hello, in fact there is no need to combine records. By default we will add all your tracks for a particular day together to correct calculate your sleep measures..

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup replied

Feb 7, 20:32
EDIT: while looking at the records on my phone I thought it was two
segments, but on sleepcloud I now see it's three sessions, February 6 2020
to 2130, 2130 to 2248 then 2248 to 0304 (Feb 7)

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 7, 20:23
I accidentally started & stopped the sleep tracking (my first night)

Is there any way in Sleep as Android or Sleepcloud to combine the 2 periods into one?

{#HS:520077383-58427#}