Undo snoring menu item

Jennifer Bradshaw

Feb 24, 2018, 5:45:48 PM2/24/18
to Sleep as Android
I can't quite work out how this operates. If I delete one snore tag I get the menu option once to undo snoring. If I delete two snoring tags it gives me 2 chances to undo snoring, 3 gives 3 and so on up to 5. If I delete 6 or more snoring tags I still get 5 chances to undo snoring. What is happening here? If I have removed 10 snoring tags for example, how many times should I choose "undo snoring"?

Jiri Richter

Feb 26, 2018, 11:35:07 AM2/26/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 26, 17:34
Hello,
what exactly do you want to achieve? The undo has no restricted levels, it operates until the memory holds over which we have no control

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 24, 23:46
I can't quite work out how this operates. If I delete one snore tag I get the menu option once to undo snoring. If I delete two snoring tags it gives me 2 chances to undo snoring, 3 gives 3 and so on up to 5. If I delete 6 or more snoring tags I still get 5 chances to undo snoring. What is happening here? If I have removed 10 snoring tags for example, how many times should I choose "undo snoring"?

{#HS:530121933-59134#}

Jennifer Bradshaw

Feb 26, 2018, 3:07:42 PM2/26/18
to Sleep as Android
I want to delete all the tags falsely marked as snores. So I do that but then I don't know how to use the undo snoring menu option to finish the process off in the record

Jiri Richter

Feb 28, 2018, 7:54:40 AM2/28/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 28, 13:54
Oh I see :) the undo function will take back any action that you've previously done. For example - you've deleted a record > snoring will undelete the record.
When you remove snoring tag > undo will put that tag back.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup replied

Feb 26, 21:07