Sleep As Android not supported on Misfit Vapor? (Android Wear 2.0)

Ben Ponting

Feb 15, 2018, 12:32:28 AM2/15/18
to Sleep as Android
I'm a long time sleep as android user and it was my favorite feature with my Pebble. I've just gotten a Misfit Vapor Android Wear 2.0 watch and to my dismay, Sleep As Android is showing on the Play store as not compatible!

On the website it says Sleep As Android is compatible with all Android Wear 2.0 watches. Am I doing anything wrong, or am I out of luck?

Jiri Richter

Feb 15, 2018, 4:24:05 AM2/15/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 15, 10:23
Hello ,

please note that Android 2.0 changed the way apps get installed on the watch, you now need to install them manually.

If you already have Sleep as Android installed on your phone, then the watch app can be only installed from "apps on your phone" and for some reason not directly from Play Store.

How to get there:
1) Make sure the watch is connected to the phone
1) Go to app list on your watch, select Play Store.
2) Scroll past Recommended for you, Top Free Apps etc., until you see "Apps on your phone"
3) Scroll down until you see Sleep
4) Click the download button to the right. Done!

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 15, 6:32
I'm a long time sleep as android user and it was my favorite feature with my Pebble. I've just gotten a Misfit Vapor Android Wear 2.0 watch and to my dismay, Sleep As Android is showing on the Play store as not compatible!

On the website it says Sleep As Android is compatible with all Android Wear 2.0 watches. Am I doing anything wrong, or am I out of luck?

{#HS:524386454-58787#}