Re: Gear S3 battery life

Jiri Richter

Feb 8, 2018, 8:36:42 AM2/8/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 8, 14:36
Hi,

we have had this reported but also it seems that for a lot of people just restarting the watch dramatically reduced the battery drain, as it seems there may be some runaway services running on the watch.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 8, 0:12
Using the app on my phone on airplane mode, and my watch on do not disturb while sleeping 8.5 hours reduces the watch charge by 60-70%. The Samsung app shows that the battery face is what is depleting the charge. I use a low power face that consumes almost no power otherwise, so the app on the watch is most likely causing the drain. Is there a cure?

Thanks,

Joe

{#HS:520220411-58434#}