Heartrate monitoring

Matthias Brumm

Feb 19, 2018, 11:37:24 AM2/19/18
to Sleep as Android
Hi!

Does anyone know, if the Sleep Phaser is coming with a new version that supports heart rate monitoring or if Sleep as Android will support sensors from sleepace or beurer,, which do heart rate monitoring?

I like to get any information possible :)

Matthias

Jiri Richter

Feb 19, 2018, 11:59:02 AM2/19/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 19, 17:58
Hi,

yes we do ultimately aim to do a Sleep Phaser based on a different technology that will allow us to monitor heart rate as well, unfortunately the current price of implementing that technology would be more than twice the price than the first version of Sleep Phaser.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 19, 17:37

{#HS:526665010-58935#}
Message has been deleted

Jiri Richter

Feb 21, 2018, 5:54:01 AM2/21/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 21, 11:53
Currently this is not possible, but it is a natural next step and we plan to implement it.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup replied

Feb 20, 9:59
Hi!

Is it possible to combine the sensors? Sleep Phaser and heart rate monitor
(fitness band)?

Matthias