Efficiency

Robert Kaltenberger

Feb 15, 2018, 6:41:12 PM2/15/18
to Sleep as Android
Hi!
I am not exactly sure what the efficiency rating means on the scoreboard.
I read somewhere that it is the ratio between the asleep duration and the sleep tracking duration. However I have tracked all my sleeps in the past two weeks except for one night, and I have an efficiency of only 65%.
Shouldn't it be more in that case, or did I misunderstand something?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Petr Nalevka

Feb 16, 2018, 10:27:15 AM2/16/18
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Feb 16, 16:26
Hello,

big sorry for the issue and many thanks for reporting it. We should have a fix for the issue in the latest BETA.

Would you be willing to download and test the BETA version from our release website and let us know if the feature works as intended? http://sleep.urbandroid.org/more/download/

You can also join our G+ Betatesters community and opt-in to receive BETA versions from the Play Store regularly.
First join the community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118357633878055641730
Then opt-in here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.urbandroid.sleep

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Did we help you? Please help us by rating our app.

Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Feb 16, 0:41

{#HS:524936296-58818#}