Garmin Vivoactive 3 support

David Chmielewski

Feb 20, 2018, 8:45:44 AM2/20/18
to Sleep as Android
Hello,

I recently started using a Garmin Vivoactive 3 and noticed there's a Garmin extension app for my phone and one for my watch.  I'm unsure how to get these things to work with Sleep as Android.  It seems like no matter what I do I get a waiting for connection screen when starting sleep and it just times out.  I know on the support page it says this functionality is in beta, which is fine, but should I have any expectation that this works?  Am I doing something wrong?  There's three apps involved here and I don't quite understand how they play together, what they're for or how to kick this thing off.

Thanks!