Did anyone get the IFTTT connection working?

Jana Jakubowski

Nov 15, 2016, 7:02:21 AM11/15/16
to Sleep as Android
Hi,

I'm trying to connect to the Maker channel of IFTTT as described here.
First it seems connection is succesfull and it does use the key of the channel (last part of the channel's URL).
But afterward it comes up with the message the key is invalid...

Any clues?

Thanks,
Jana

Jiri Richter

Nov 15, 2016, 7:22:04 AM11/15/16
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jiri replied

Nov 15, 13:21
Hi,
do you have the latest (yesterday's) beta of Sleep as Android (download here)?
We had an issue with retrieving the key since IFTTT has been recently completely changed. It should work alright with the latest beta. Please send me a debug log (menu button > report a bug (or see video)) if it doesn't work for you.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team
Follow us:

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Nov 15, 13:02

{#HS:277661449-24747#}

dienst....@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2016, 1:15:22 PM11/29/16
to Sleep as Android
Hi Jiri,

I'm dealing with the same issue. I've just installed the latest beta, connected to IFTTT, signed in, retrieved the long ID/key. Then it says "succeded", but how do I proceed? Where do I have to enter the key or how can I use "alarm_alert_start" to e.g. unmute my phone?

Best regards
Raimund

dienst....@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2016, 1:21:42 PM11/29/16
to Sleep as Android
Stupid question - it works after I've added the "alarm_alert_start" into the maker for if and properly adjusted the "then".