File transfer using SleekXMPP

Radha Krishna Srimanthula

Feb 11, 2013, 10:38:13 AM2/11/13
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Which develop/ beta/ final release of SleekXMPP should I use to explore file transfer or Jingle capabilities in SleekXMPP?

Thanks,
Radha.

Lance Stout

Feb 11, 2013, 9:16:46 PM2/11/13
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com
> Which develop/ beta/ final release of SleekXMPP should I use to explore file transfer or Jingle capabilities in SleekXMPP?

The develop branch on Github right now has both inband bytestreams and SOCKS5 bytestreams support. Do note that these are the low level transports that can be used for file transfer, not the tools needed to coordinate the file sharing session.

I started a xep_0166 branch for Jingle on Github, and it has stanzas defined for what Jingle needs, but I don't have the session setup and handling done yet.

-- Lance

Sam Liu

Aug 15, 2013, 1:00:11 AM8/15/13
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can't find the xep_0166 branch on Github, I need the functionality desperately, very willing to help on the session setup and handling

Thanks

Deekshith Allamaneni

Nov 19, 2014, 6:10:35 PM11/19/14
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com

Юрий Бессонов

May 7, 2015, 8:40:33 AM5/7/15
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com
Please write the documentation or an example of using this plugin.

sathish gunasekaran

Apr 10, 2020, 9:26:51 AM4/10/20
to SleekXMPP Discussion
Could you please let me know where i can pass the input file that i want to transfer in this code ?

Thanks
Sathish G