BOSH / XEP-0124

Rob Sanderson

Feb 9, 2012, 4:55:43 PM2/9/12
to SleekXMPP Discussion

Hi folks,

Has anyone implemented BOSH in SleekXMPP? Being aka XEP 0124, and
implemented very nicely in Jack Moffitt's strophe library.

Also, is there are a GUI client implementation on top of Sleek?
Perhaps using PyGTK?

Thanks in advance :)

Rob Sanderson

bollwyvl

Apr 22, 2012, 2:54:05 PM4/22/12
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested in this for client applications.

Does anyone have insight into how this would be accomplished, i.e. as an XEP-implementing plugin, new class extending xmlstream, etc?

I would consider doing the work if it was agreed upon how best to do this.

I have created the ticket here:
and will update as I hear updates.

Of course, if anyone can answer Rob's question in the affirmative, that would be a great head start!

Mallikarjuna Namburi

May 26, 2018, 3:33:45 PM5/26/18
to SleekXMPP Discussion
Did you get to find an answer for this?
I am looking to implement and thinking of which library and threading mechanism to use.
It seems XEP 0124 is talking about multiple sockets to be available so that we could receive messages even when processing message.

@bollywyvl is there any work/design that was started on this?