Connect server in Openfire with a client python

Juan Pablo Holguin

Mar 5, 2021, 1:48:43 PM3/5/21
to SleekXMPP Discussion
Somebody can recommend to me, how I can connect a server that is mounted in OPENFIRE with a client in python using sleekXMPP?
Thanks

Sam Whited

Mar 5, 2021, 2:18:36 PM3/5/21
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com
SleekXMPP is deprecated, if you're using Python I recommend you use
Slixmpp (a fork of SleekXMPP that uses asyncio) or aioxmpp.

—Sam

Juan Pablo Holguin

Mar 5, 2021, 3:08:53 PM3/5/21
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, You have any tutorial about Slixmpp or aioxmpp or some forum?

Sam Whited

Mar 5, 2021, 3:28:46 PM3/5/21
to sleekxmpp-...@googlegroups.com
They both have documentation that's quite good, I'd start there.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited