Discussing environmental sustainability in an educational context, Tuesday December 14th 3pm (Finnish time)

1 view

Kim

Dec 13, 2010, 2:29:55 AM12/13/10
to SLED-Fin
On Tuesday the 14:th of December it is once again time to meet,
network, and together venture into the metaverse. The theme of
Tuesday’s discussion is how Second Life can help to illuminate issues
of environmental sustainability in an educational context. For this
session we have invited an expert of nature and environment of Second
Life, namely Joseph Clark of Florida State University. Besides
participating in our talk, Joseph will give us a small tour of some
interesting locations that can be used to accentuate the theme of the
day.

The meeting will take place at 3 PM (15.00, Finnish time, CET+1) on
one of EduFinland’s islands, which can be found at the following
address: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EduFinland%20III/111/182/24.

Welcome!