Help on U of U project

Utah Birds

Jan 8, 2016, 9:45:45 AM1/8/16
to Birdtalk, SLBirders
Hi wonderful Birders,

My name is Lexi Kaili and I am a senior at the University of Utah. I currently sit on the Tree Committee and am heading a project that promotes the idea that the campus is a habitat. I plan to develop efforts to engage many departments and disciplines across campus to showcase the natural environment and surroundings. If anyone has information pertaining to birds on the U's campus, particularly using it as a habitat (past or present), I would be eager to discuss this valuable information with you.

You can reach me at sacked...@hotmail.com

Thank you and any information or resources are greatly appreciated.

Lexi Kaili