Notification: Practice Field Trip in prep for CBC @ Sat Dec 6, 2014 9am - 10am (Great Salt Lake Audubon Activities Calendar)

Jeff Bilsky

Dec 3, 2014, 11:44:27 AM12/3/14
to UBIRD, Birdtalk, slbi...@googlegroups.com

Practice Field Trip in prep for CBC

Practice Field Trip in prep for Christmas Bird Count
Leader: Vivian Schneggenburger

This trip is especially planned to encourage two groups to participate in the annual Christmas Bird Count (CBC)— beginning birders and anyone who has never participated in a CBC. We will stroll the park counting and identifying all the birds that we see, just like on the official CBC. It’s fun, easy, and often there are good birds to see up close (but that’s not a promise ) Meet at 9 am at the SE corner of Liberty Park (13th S & 7th E). Call Viv at 801-518-1730 if you plan to attend.

When
Sat Dec 6, 2014 9am – 10am Mountain Time
Where
Liberty Park (map)
Calendar
Great Salt Lake Audubon Activities Calendar
Who
Heather Dove - creator