Better UEFI support

Lonely Cracker

Jun 27, 2024, 3:27:23 PMJun 27
to slax-...@googlegroups.com
I don't seems to be able to boot Slax Linux because lack of x64 UEFI support. I've tried booting with Ventoy, install using the recommended script but nothing works. I've managed to get pass the error with the UEFI boot file from slax-efi repo on Github, but the data just failed to load.

crims0n

Jun 27, 2024, 3:34:31 PMJun 27
to Slax users
Unfortunately, Slax ISO does not support EFI. Sorry for the off-topic, but you can try MiniOS Flux - this system is very similar to Slax and has a number of advantages, including EFI support.

четверг, 27 июня 2024 г. в 22:27:23 UTC+3, Lonely Cracker: