think you and advice for slax

jh.wen

Dec 11, 2023, 9:55:58 PM12/11/23
to slax-users

Very thank you!I am from china,and my english is very poor,sorry.I have known slax from 2006,i remember as if it has a powerbook version,because i got an apple powerbook that year,and it tiny green leaf logo is so nice,and interest me immediately.As so it make a very nice impact to me.but for some reason,as i have use debian live for sometime on x86,so i install debian live on the powerbook from netboot,but i really remember it nice,smart,human-nice properlity.
 After fifteen years now,i ocasional find it news at bing search for live linux,and i aknowlage it again,and find some very good properties,and debian live have no such advertage.And i think you are a kind people,and work so long time to keep this nice thing,it is a most valueble property for a people.So i decide to use slax linux instead debian live for slax's live property is more smart and human-nice.
I am very appriesiate you so long working thing,and so good working mood,and so activity nice thing-slax!Thank you!
At last,i have some idea for slax property:
1,ipfs is new net filesystem,and it can get file from net ,unlike USB disk's write times limite,ipfs have no write times limite.I advice it can use for save sb mod.
2,For now,arm cpu device have populate,such as chromebook on arm,and android on arm,as powerpc twenty years ago,so can I use your live tools on github to make slax for chromebook on arm?

I don't know if you can see the email.I give the ipfs link and overlayfs.sh to save you time.
I have a samsumg chromebook plus,it's cpu is rk3399,wo want to run ambian to live ,but deiban live is not so easy to do,so i plan to use the overlayroot.sh.

My english is very poor,Thank you so long time for the smart nice thing-slax!

      wenjihang