Updated API Documentation - Now Available!

Brad Gustavesen

Mar 18, 2020, 4:10:14 PM3/18/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Updated API collection now on Postman!

As part of our ongoing investment in making Slatwall Commerce as developer friendly as possible, we’ve just launched a major upgrade to our API documentation.

Our API collection is now available at https://publicapi.slatwallcommerce.com/ as a Postman collection

The Slatwall Commerce team is dedicated to making new tools and services available to development teams that make building, creating and launching commerce projects faster and easier.

We’ve assembled a broad array of samples around core Slatwall functionality. As a true headless commerce platform, developers will find that the entire eCommerce experience, from product listing and shopping cart through checkout and accounts, is available through the API.

If you have any questions or need more information on how to get started with the Slatwall Commerce API, please contact us.

Thank you!

Chris Kent

Mar 20, 2020, 6:00:20 AM3/20/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Thanks Brad,

Great to see the Slatwall documentation updating and comprehensive details on the API.

Quick question on version. Are the Postman docs based on the develop branch or the latest release 5.1.026?

Chris.

Brad Gustavesen

Mar 20, 2020, 10:21:48 AM3/20/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Chris -

Yes, the Postman docs are based on develop branch. We're working to get a new major release ready as well, so stay tuned for that.

Brad

Chris Kent

Mar 24, 2020, 5:12:52 AM3/24/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Thanks Brad,

Looking forward to seeing the new major release of Slatwall, although I have already been using it for a few months from the develop branch.

Regards,
Chris.

Brad Gustavesen

Mar 24, 2020, 9:54:14 AM3/24/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Chris -

That's great to hear. More features coming to the develop branch soon. Any feedback on what you've been working with or seeing is always welcome too.

Thanks!

Brad