FarCry Slatwall Integration/Plugin (Mura related)

Chris Kent

Aug 12, 2020, 8:55:50 AM8/12/20
to Slatwall Commerce
For anyone using Mura and Slatwall and watching the Blueriver announcement regarding Mura. I will leave the main conversation on this to the Mura channels.

But wanted to announce that I am actively working on a FarCry CMS & Slatwall integration to ultimately provide the same level of integration that was available in the Slatwall Mura Integration.

This FarCry Slatwall integration/plugin will be open source and hope to have the initial release Q3 2020.

I welcome discussions regarding my FarCry Slatwall integration here, but will not get drawn into discussions regarding the future of Mura on the Slatwall user group.

Regards,
Chris.