Is Slatwall still being developed or is this a dead application?

Jaana Gilbert

May 31, 2020, 2:50:57 PM5/31/20
to Slatwall Commerce
I went to the developer center and the last version mentioned there was from 2017, so a fair question, is this application still under development or abandoned?
I'm looking for a ColdFusion based eCommerce package for a client.

Sumit Verma

May 31, 2020, 2:56:29 PM5/31/20
to SlatwallEcommerce
Jaana, Slatwall is in active development. Please check out updates on our website: https://www.slatwallcommerce.com/
https://www.slatwallcommerce.com/resources/articles/updated-api-now-available-on-postman/

We are looking to release version 6 in July.

Sumit Verma
Partner / Vice President | ten24, LLC
office: 877.886.5806 x 103 | mobile: 617.290.8214
www.ten24web.com | www.linkedin.com/in/sverma | twitter: blogonria

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 2:51 PM Jaana Gilbert <webm...@jaanatwork.com> wrote:
I went to the developer center and the last version mentioned there was from 2017, so a fair question, is this application still under development or abandoned?
I'm looking for a ColdFusion based eCommerce package for a client.

Jaana Gilbert

Chris Kent

Jun 1, 2020, 4:13:20 AM6/1/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Hi Sumit,

Good to hear a proposed 'timeline' for next major version release. I know developers are reluctant to announce future dates as this creates expectations.

Hi Janna,

See previous threads. Best to use the 'develop' branch for your review. Ten24 are using this for their clients and it will form the base of the next version.

Regards,
Chris.

Damien Bruyndonckx

Jun 4, 2020, 4:25:54 AM6/4/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Such a great news!

I was hesitating about starting a new project with Slatwall because of lack of activity on Github.
Looking forward to the new version and to lots of future projects!

Thanks so much!!

Tunc

Jul 27, 2020, 8:54:23 AM7/27/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Hi Sumit

Any updates on the launch of the new version?

Thanks
Tunc

On Sunday, 31 May 2020 19:56:29 UTC+1, Sumit Verma wrote:
Jaana, Slatwall is in active development. Please check out updates on our website: https://www.slatwallcommerce.com/
https://www.slatwallcommerce.com/resources/articles/updated-api-now-available-on-postman/

We are looking to release version 6 in July.

Sumit Verma
Partner / Vice President | ten24, LLC
office: 877.886.5806 x 103 | mobile: 617.290.8214
www.ten24web.com | www.linkedin.com/in/sverma | twitter: blogonria

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 2:51 PM Jaana Gilbert <webm...@jaanatwork.com> wrote:
I went to the developer center and the last version mentioned there was from 2017, so a fair question, is this application still under development or abandoned?
I'm looking for a ColdFusion based eCommerce package for a client.

Sumit Verma

Jul 27, 2020, 9:41:27 PM7/27/20
to SlatwallEcommerce
We are doing some final testing and wrap up. We plan to release in the next few weeks.

Sumit Verma
Partner / Vice President | ten24, LLC
office: 877.886.5806 x 103 | mobile: 617.290.8214
www.ten24web.com | www.linkedin.com/in/sverma | twitter: blogonria

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/slatwallecommerce/6ba409f8-d8df-48f5-8a3d-c4693ba61b1eo%40googlegroups.com.

Damien Bruyndonckx

Sep 24, 2020, 9:08:22 AM9/24/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Do we have any update on the next version?

Thanks and good day to everyone!

Damien

brad.gu...@ten24web.com

Sep 24, 2020, 2:35:21 PM9/24/20
to Slatwall Commerce
Hey Damien -

Thanks for checking in. We're wrapping up the final pieces as part of the last countdown to release. You've probably seen the big updates on the develop branches if you've been following along.

Our team has also been busy with some related integration projects. We've just launched a headless commerce integration and plugin for WordPress. Details here: https://www.slatwallcommerce.com/wordpress/

Again, thanks for your patience as we wrap up. The entire team is excited to launch!

Brad