NCB Digital Innovation Challenge

Marc Gayle

Feb 3, 2016, 2:28:40 AM2/3/16
to slashroots
I just stumbled across a banner ad to an NCB Digital Innovation Challenge (on a torrent site no less, how ironic).

I was actually shocked at the fact that NCB pushed to production, on their main domain, a decent looking, single-pager site.

That being said, they could definitely use help with the information architecture, because the site hasn't explicitly told me what exactly the "Digital Innovation Challenge" is. It is only by reading the guidelines and the prizes that I kinda got it.

Anyway, I figured some people here may find this interesting, so enjoy :)

It would be awesome if someone could build an API for their e-commerce product, that was both web and mobile-friendly (particularly developer-friendly....ala Stripe).

Shannon Clarke

Feb 3, 2016, 9:47:55 AM2/3/16
to slash...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing Marc!

Is this open to teams outside of Jamaica too?

Exciting!

Regards,
Shannon Clarke
www.linkedin.com/in/sajclarke/

--

---

David Bain

Feb 3, 2016, 12:00:24 PM2/3/16
to slash...@googlegroups.com
What little I know I believe they plan to make it open to Barbados and Trinidad based teams.

--

David Bain, RHCSA
Owner at Alteroo