Extreme HTTP Performance Tuning: 1.2M API req/s on a 4 vCPU EC2 Instance

Marc Richards

May 20, 2021, 4:52:47 PM5/20/21
to SlashRoots Caribbean Developer Community
I have been working on this low-level optimization project on AWS for a while now. Feels good to finally get this post published:

If anyone else in here does DevOps/Infrastructure work in the cloud please feel free to reach out. I would love to start building my network and swap war stories. I think there is a lot of potential in the market for local freelancers.

Also, please feel free to upvote/comment if you have accounts on Hacker News or Reddit :)