Free Pluralsight

Anthony

Dec 6, 2015, 12:48:13 PM12/6/15
to SlashRoots Caribbean Developer Community
Want access to Pluralsight for FREE (6 months free anyway) then sign up to Microsoft Visual Studio Dev (FREE). I did it yesterday, no CC required, enjoy!

Shannon Clarke

Dec 6, 2015, 3:19:41 PM12/6/15
to slash...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tony!

Regards,
Shannon Clarke
www.linkedin.com/in/sajclarke/

--

---

Anthony

Dec 31, 2015, 3:40:47 AM12/31/15
to SlashRoots Caribbean Developer Community
You're welcome!

During holiday season vacation I've been abusing pluralsight... so many good courses available.

Hope santa was good and Happy New Year!