PyCon Jamaica 2016 - Nov 17 - 19

David Bain

Oct 28, 2016, 1:45:17 PM10/28/16
to slash...@googlegroups.com

Hi Slashroots Peeps,

PyCon Jamaica is a two-day conference (November 17 - 18, 2016) for the Python programming language community. The conference caters to all skill levels from beginners and non-programmers to advanced developers.

PyCon Jamaica is organized by volunteers from PythonJamaica, an interest group that exists to share and learn about the programming language Python and use of Python in Jamaica. PythonJamaica hosts local meetups, workshops and other events related to Python in Jamaica. You can find out more about PythonJamaica at the PythonJamaica Website or follow @PythonJamaica on twitter.

We're looking for more local partners for this year's conference and we can offer them a special package where US$500 will cover 5 attendees for the conference + tickets to the Scavenger Hunt on Nov 19, 2016 (your company logo will be added to our promotional materials).

The Schedule:

I have also attached the conference flyer, prospectus, a short radio feature and an overview of the event.

Please pass this on.

Thanks much.

Regards,

David Bain