PyCaribbean

Yacine Khelladi

Feb 20, 2016, 8:45:26 PM2/20/16
to slash...@googlegroups.com, Caribbean ICT stakeholders (CIVIC)
http://pycaribbean.com/

PyCaribbean is the first Python Conference of its kind in the region of the
Caribbean. Our goal is to connect the North American and European Developer
Community with the Hispanic and Caribbean community.

PyCaribbean is a two days multitrack conference. There will be both advanced and
beginner level talks and some cultural activities for our attendees.
.

JJ Geewax

Feb 20, 2016, 9:16:24 PM2/20/16
to slash...@googlegroups.com, Caribbean ICT stakeholders (CIVIC)

Would've loved to join, but looks like it's.... Today... ?

Yacine Khelladi

Feb 20, 2016, 9:23:33 PM2/20/16
to slash...@googlegroups.com

yes, and tomorrow.