Need "Getting your files on CD" instructions

1 view

gmpublic

Dec 17, 2006, 11:16:47 AM12/17/06
to SLAMPP
Hi,

SLAMPP looks like just what I'm looking for, so I'm experimenting a
bit.

The "Getting your files on CD" HowTo references a lamppix link (see
below). That link exists, but there are no instructions there (might
have been there in the past).

Can someone post the actual instructions here? or perhaps Kemas would
consider showing the step-by-step instructions in place of the link?

Thanks in advance!

--------------SLAMPP HowTo excerpt---------------------
Just read the following instructions found on LAMPPIX website to start
with this feature. (Note: don't forget to replace folder 'www' with
'html'.)

http://lamppix.tinowagner.com/wiki/index.php?GettingYourFilesOnTheCD

After that, on console type the following command:
sh /etc/webinstall.sh
(In the recent version of SLAMPP, you don't have to run this command
manually. It is automatically executed during boot process. Thus, make
sure you already include your files on the CD before running SLAMPP.)

b-tommy

Jan 25, 2007, 9:43:38 AM1/25/07
to SLAMPP

gmpublic schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> SLAMPP looks like just what I'm looking for, so I'm experimenting a
> bit.
>
> The "Getting your files on CD" HowTo references a lamppix link (see
> below). That link exists, but there are no instructions there (might
> have been there in the past).

Look @
http://web.archive.org/web/20060212121041/lamppix.tinowagner.com/wiki/index.php?GettingYourFilesOnTheCD

Best Regards