Boot/Installation issues

Michał Krzyzanowski

Apr 12, 2010, 10:25:24 AM4/12/10
to SLAMPP
Hi.
I would like to boot, and then install slampp on my home wannabe-
server. However, it has no cd/dvd, so i would like to create bootable
pendrive. I've tried to do this via unetbootin, however it seems to
not working with slampp lite. Is it possible to create bootable
pendrive with slampp lite? If no, is it possible to install somehow
slampp on my computer?

Clint Tinsley

Apr 12, 2010, 10:41:13 AM4/12/10
to sla...@googlegroups.com
SLAMPP Lite is a 4 year old distro now and I have not personally worked with it.  Kermas had mentioned that he was working on a 3.0 version of SLAMPP Lite but it is still a work in progress.  My development focus is on the current release 2.02 which is a DVD release.

You might try what is suggested here to create a USB that will boot LiveCD iso's:

Clint

2010/4/12 Michał Krzyzanowski <michal.kr...@gmail.com>
--
-----