lilo difficulties

Mar 16, 2011, 11:12:30 PM3/16/11
to SLAMPP
I am trying to configure the lilo bootloader but it fails every time
because of some issue with the video display and the splash bitmap
any ideas????
I installed the zenwalk f/s and the dvd will boot as a live dvd just
fine
thanks for the assist with the live dvd issue I had
now I would appreciate any input on this situation
thanks in advance
SS

Clint Tinsley

Mar 17, 2011, 12:23:13 AM3/17/11
to sla...@googlegroups.com, s
Are you using the current release downloaded from SourceForge?  There was a problem with the original 2.01 with this very issue as the bitmap was missing off the liveDVD.

It would also be useful to include any specific error messages that you get when install LiLo.

Thanks.

Clint

--
-----