Serverside includes

PHP Amateur

Feb 25, 2010, 2:16:08 PM2/25/10
to SLAMPP
Hi folks
I use .shtml filenames to signal that my HTML contains SSIs. but (1)
when I look into FileNice from the client, these files aren't listed,
and (2) if I type the correct path and filename into the browser
address bar, the file gets served as text, not rendered.

What's happening? and what should I do to get SLAMPP to serve the
files properly?

NOTE: my SLAMPP is a hard-drive install on its own PC in my LAN.

Clint Tinsley

Feb 26, 2010, 1:38:36 PM2/26/10
to sla...@googlegroups.com
You need to implement Server Side Includes (SSI).  Instructions for doing this can be found here:

I will make sure it works in the next release and see what can be done to get FileNice to display them in the listing.

Clint

--
-----