slack docs

quicks...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2008, 6:08:57 PM4/3/08
to slack users
all,

say, ive just started looking into slack; well actually were already
using it at my new job so i gotta learn the ropes u-know.

well anyhow, im tying to get started, but theres only so much i can
siphon off those 2 manpages..

i saw a reference to some file, slack-intro, on this thread, "fixfiles
and roles breakdown" in the group; however i didnt find such a file in
the latest source (slack-0.13.1) nor did i see any mention of it in
the changelog.

is there such a doc somewhere for a newb like me?

thx,

-nathan

Nathan Nobbe

Apr 3, 2008, 6:13:32 PM4/3/08
to slack users
newb alert!!

i just realized moments after posting that slack-0.15.1 is the latest version, downloaded it and found the slack-intro file.
please disregard my last post :)

-nathan