How to tell which users have joined which channels?

bmay...@gmail.com

May 14, 2014, 4:30:33 PM5/14/14
to slac...@googlegroups.com
There is channels.list which lists all channels, there is users.list which lists all users, but there doesn't seem to be a way to query the channels that a user has joined. Am I missing something in the API?

bmay...@gmail.com

May 14, 2014, 4:41:10 PM5/14/14
to slac...@googlegroups.com, bmay...@gmail.com
On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:30:33 PM UTC-7, bmay...@gmail.com wrote:
> There is channels.list which lists all channels, there is users.list which lists all users, but there doesn't seem to be a way to query the channels that a user has joined. Am I missing something in the API?

I'll answer my own question, it looks like there is a way to determine membership, in the response of channels.list there is a property "is_member" for the current user.