Overall Roadmap

Marcel Kornblum

Dec 19, 2013, 6:11:37 PM12/19/13
to slac...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I was wondering if you're in a position to release any info about what your plans are for the API, as well as any milestones or at least a priority order of features?

I'm mostly interested in being able to manage users and channels (create / remove users, create / archive channels, add / remove users to channels) as well as integrations on a per-channel basis (so I could programatically add a new user, a new channel, add the user to the channel and put a GitHub integration on that channel, for example).

Thanks :)

tsam...@cloudspace.com

May 23, 2014, 12:22:55 AM5/23/14
to slac...@googlegroups.com
+1 Any word on when these features will be available in the API?