C# OAuth for Slack API

kenneth...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2014, 5:21:15 PM4/3/14
to slac...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to get OAuth working in a C# app using the Slack API. I can get the main OAuth Page working, and it seems that logging in returns the temporary code, but trying to pass this back to the oauth.access method doesn't seem to be working.

How would I perform the oauth.access method to get the token in C#

Paul Hammond

Apr 7, 2014, 1:34:31 PM4/7/14
to kenneth...@gmail.com, slac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kenneth,