Quilt Events : Light Up the Dark

Jase Byrne

Jun 5, 2007, 8:50:45 AM6/5/07
to SL Pride 2007
OK folks....three panel build events going on...I dropped a fast heads
up on Cheri last night..Mondays are alway sketchy for me but I will be
tagging all my news contacts on this one today.

Friday 3-6 pm SLT at the Quilt Memorial mockup in Gwenyd Second
Pride 2007 will be having it's build session. If yall aren't a builder
type, I'll be there to help with any Photoshopping or build advice.

Saturday 3-6pm at Dreams Sim hosted by Dreams/Shockproof(the
Asperger's/American Stroke Association group)

Sunday 3-6 pm at Forcythia's Fantasy 2 hosted by the Gay Elven Group.

More to come before the Big GIg on the 16th...hope to see you at one
of these builds...bring your firends.

If you put out kiosks please check them for panels

Jase Byrne

Jun 9, 2007, 10:18:16 AM6/9/07
to SL Pride 2007
Hey folks,

For those that missed yesterday's build, there's one today at Dreams
at 3PM, IM me for a TP or LM....the Light Up the Dark headquarters on
Montmartre has LM givers for each event and a display of past and
current panels.......and Quilt panels can be dropped on me at any
time.
So far, the only responses from Second Pride 2007 folks have been
from Daffyd, JoshBear, Kris, Kamael,Shawn and Boots..
did I miss anyone?

peace and brownies..Jase

Jase Byrne

Jun 10, 2007, 3:02:55 PM6/10/07
to SL Pride 2007

Great turnout at Dreams yesterday, and..highlight of the build
event..Olmy Seraph came into game and deeded the 04 quilt to me...so
continuity....I only found out recently that Ethan LeSabre was with
the 05 build?..Ill be stalking him next.

Today we have the full support of Elf Clan and the Gay Elven Group and
I'm really looking forward to it.
So far, 13 squares for the 07 Quilt, and Ive yet to shake down all
the kiosks.

If you'd like to see the Quilt so far, go to the DREAMS Sim, the De
Primming Contest area..they made a wonderful section for the Quilt
marked off by sewing needles with flexi red ribbons through them.
Quite poetic.

Peace and brownies..Jase

Jase Byrne

Jun 11, 2007, 5:46:33 AM6/11/07
to SL Pride 2007
AMAZING turnout and support from the elves! 20 panels, plus more on
the way.
Crescent Moon Museum is making their speed build the focus of the
Quilt, but thats not being publicized too heavily.
Edifice Rex on Tuesday at Natoma 3-6SLT

Kamael and JoshBear were there.

And I am in dialog with Cyanide Seelowe, Children's AIDS Fund
Machinima to get another build event going. Will post date/time should
this go through.

Cheri Horton

Jun 11, 2007, 7:57:05 PM6/11/07
to SL Pride 2007
It was a cool event. Thanks for the IM, Jase. I managed to take a few
pictures and chat with a few attendees, which resulted in a brief
write-up.
Link: http://www.slpixelpulse.com/2007/06/10/prims-turn-into-evocative-3-d-tributes/

- Cheri

Jase Byrne

Jun 12, 2007, 7:29:19 AM6/12/07
to SL Pride 2007
YOWZA! Cheri!
Thanks....

Got another one tonight Ed Rex....everyones welcome....3-6pm

Cheri Horton

Jun 12, 2007, 4:50:27 PM6/12/07
to SL Pride 2007
Isn't that scheduled for 5-8 p.m.? That's what the original info
stated. Just double-checking!

- Cheri