I won't be doing Security next year

1 view

brenda...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 9:38:11 PM10/24/07
to SL Pride 2007
Hi everyone,

Just so you know, I won't be doing Security next year, and this is my
resignation if one is needed. My health has been so-so lately and I
have had to cut back on Second Life. It was quite a learning
experience for me. I hope that any of you who would like to stay in
touch will email me. I'm happy to give feedback and answer questions
about how it went, with anyone who is interested from the Steering
Committee. Overall, I'd say things went well thanks to the wonderful
volunteers on the Security Team, and JoshBear's dedicated work in
setting up a net of orbs. Many thanks to you all.

Take care,

Brenda Archer

Vicki Was

Oct 25, 2007, 11:47:06 AM10/25/07
to sl-pri...@googlegroups.com

I hope you feel better Brenda.  *hugs* take care of yourself.
Vicki