Discussion on kams-to-do-list

Zaph

Jun 11, 2007, 7:37:42 PM6/11/07
to SL Pride 2007
I'll offer to take 1 and 3. We're not far off from show time, so I
assume these all have a "yesterday" priority by now?

Kamael Xevious

Jun 12, 2007, 10:46:14 AM6/12/07
to SL Pride 2007
Go ahead and do number one. As far as number three goes, we're
waiting to hear back from billing and support--and we all know how
zippy that can be. If push comes to shove, I'll burn one of my
support tickets.

L.

Zaph

Jun 13, 2007, 1:07:21 PM6/13/07
to SL Pride 2007
Talk to Kris about #1 - understand he has that under control.

Kamael Xevious

Jun 13, 2007, 3:22:51 PM6/13/07
to sl-pri...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, Kris is really on top of things. This is more of a "don't let these
fall through the cracks" list, and so far, nothing has. Ops is doing
stellar work. (But I'd hate to see what their Daytimers look like--I'm sure
they're stuffed to the gills and thoroughly covered in ink.)

Jase Byrne

Jun 13, 2007, 5:16:16 PM6/13/07
to SL Pride 2007

. (But I'd hate to see what their Daytimers look like--I'm sure
> they're stuffed to the gills and thoroughly covered in ink.)

Oh you betcha! But...it's EDIBLE ink.