Happy New Year 2021

Don Sanders

Dec 31, 2020, 11:14:08 AM12/31/20
to SkyWires

2020- wow, what a year. My Happy New Years wish is for 2021 to be much better for everyone.

My special thanks to all who ordered my e-book. Prior to covid-19 I procured my breathing medicine for $10 to $20 a month. With all the travel and shipping limitations due to covid I am forced to procure the meds in the USA at $98 a month. Your orders have assisted that without cutting my food budget. Hopefully that will continue in 2021. See more at QRZ.com /db/W4BWS

So Happy New Year 2021 and for to all have a more healthy, secure and prosperous 2021.

I will be looking for everyone on slow key night December 31 and during January 1.

72/73 Dr. Don W4BWS

SKCC # 81C

God Bless All

​"Basic Wire Antennas" my new book available

for $5 sent to my email address via paypal friends.

More info at W4BWS on QRZ.com.