Updates for MPW-5, deadline is 21st of March - one week away!

Jeff

Mar 15, 2022, 11:30:04 AM3/15/22
to skywater-p...@googlegroups.com

Updates for MPW-5, deadline is 21st of March - one week away!

Make sure your design is passing pre-check and tapeout jobs on efabless.com.

If you need help, then join us on the #shuttle slack channel.

Instructions on how to get started are here.

We have a new FAQ

If you get stuck, please check the latest FAQs here. Some important issues documented here are:

  • MPW precheck version isn’t installed correctly

  • A makefile bug causes all designs to be built instead of just your own

  • User project wishbone address range was reduced from 0x3fff_ffff to 0x3010_000

Webinar

Efabless recently ran 2 webinars showing

Projects

Check all the current MPW-5 projects here. Here’s a few we’re looking forward to:

You can resubmit your previous project to MPW-5

If you have a previous project and you want to resubmit, we encourage you to tapeout on MPW-5. You can either resubmit as it was, or update your tools and re-harden with the latest OpenLane.

MPW-1 silicon is partially working!

It’s been great to see people get their chips back and even with the hold issues on MPW-1, we have signs of life. If you have received silicon and need help bringing it up, join the #mpw-one-silicon channel on the slack. For video evidence, see tnt’s or Matt’s videos. Congratulations!

-- The Efabless Team