MPW-7 is now open - deadline September 12, 2022!

Jeff

Jul 15, 2022, 2:56:03 PM7/15/22
to skywater-p...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce MPW-7 is open for project submissions!!  The deadline for project submissions for MPW-7 is September 12, 2022 @ 11:59 PST.

We encourage you to submit your projects early for MPW-7 as time of submission will be factored into the selection process.  Early submissions will be provided one additional ‘ticket’ in the lottery for each full week their final tapeout job is submitted ahead of the deadline up to a maximum of 8 tickets.  The best ticket will be used out of those eligible for each project.

MPW-7 continues to support ReRAM.  Please see caravel_user_project to start your project.  We currently recommend tag mpw-7a when cloning the repo. You can submit a project for the shuttle by using this link.

Look forward to seeing your project!

The Efabless Team